We are looking for part-time board operators!
Part-time board operators are responsible for working in the studio to get live on location broadcasts on the air. Board Operators will connect incoming calls to the board, adjust audio levels as needed, turn mics/phones on and off at the appropriate times, and make sure all scheduled commercials play as scheduled. Troubleshooting and problem solving during the broadcast may be necessary with the assistance of the broadcaster and/or supervisor or engineer.
- Hours will be primarily evenings and weekends, with an emphasis on weeknight evenings, and Saturday days and Saturday evenings
- An average shift would be approximately 3 hours, while there could be times shifts will be longer on certain evenings or Saturdays
This is an entry level position and all training will be provided in advance of working!
- Must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Must be completely comfortable using computers and familiar with basic computer skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve calmly
- Must feel comfortable verbally speaking in person and over the phone for communication between supervisor and broadcasters as well as for troubleshooting any equipment or computer issues
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have prior work experience, please send a basic resume
Withers Broadcasting & Dana Communications are Equal Opportunity Employers
Download this job posting here: 2023-Fall-Board-Operator-Job-Description-Marion-Location